Anglican Women’s Guild
The purpose of the Guild is to provide fellowship for its members, through its meetings as well as a number of functions run by the guild on a regular or ad hoc basis. It meets at Kenmore from 9.30am every second Friday of the month.
The main regular activity is a monthly Mah-jong and Bridge morning at the Upper Hall, Holy Spirit Kenmore, from 10.00am to 2.00pm on the first Friday of each month (except January). The Guild provides morning tea and a basket lunch, for a small charge per person. All are welcome to attend. As well, the Guild organises a number of other fund-raising events during the year, including craft fairs, and the provision of morning tea or lunch stalls at Church functions.
Bible Study Groups
A number of groups meet around the parish:
- Monday Night Group – Contact Jen Bradbury (07) 3378-7406
- Bible Web – Last Monday of each month at 7.30pm. Contact Gary Kellar for location etc 0411 838 760
- Bible Study – Wednesday 1:00pm in Holy Spirit church. Phone Church office 3378 9189
- Brookfield Bible Study – 1st Wednesdays 10am at Good Shepherd Hall, 3rd Wednesdays 10am at Good Shepherd Hall. Contact Rev’d David Dean for details 33786556
- Inexhaustable Joy Group – 1st and 3rd Thursdays at Holy Spirit Kenmore – Contact Melissa Conway 0421 036 381