Services are held regularly at all the Aged care facilities in our area:
Program for February 2017
- Cairns (Salvation Army) Retirement Home, Chapel Hill: Thursday 2nd February at 9.30am (Rev’d Rob Nolan)
- Tarry Brae Retirement Home, Brookfield: Sunday 5th February at 3pm, Ecumenical Service ( Rev’d Will Lambert)
- Brookfield Village (Carinity) Retirement Home, Brookfield: Tuesday 7th February (Rev’d Rob Nolan)
- Dart Service at 9:45am,
- Miller & Haven Services 10:45am
- Iona Retirement Village: Thursday 9th February at 10:30am (Rev’d Rob Nolan)
- Tarry Brae Retirement Home, Brookfield: Tuesday 14th February at 2pm ( Rev’d Will Lambert)
- Fairview RSL War Veterans Home Pinjarra Hills: Thursday 16th February at 9:30am followed by Morning Tea and a number of room visits (Rev’d Geoff Reeder)
The Ecumenical Service taken at Tarry Brae on the first Sunday afternoon of every second month, commencing February, at 3.00 pm is conducted by Ministers in an ecumenical cycle.
“Friends and Neighbours”
“Friends and Neighbours” is a Eucharist Service held on the third Wednesday of every month at 10.00 am followed by a morning tea at “The Holy Spirit”, Kenmore Church. Volunteers collect the elderly from private homes or rooms in the retirement villages and return them afterwards.