Services are held regularly at all the Aged care facilities in our area:
Parish Council Aged Care Co-ordinator: Kathy Allen 0408351166 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cairns (Salvation Army) Retirement Home, 730 Moggill Road, Chapel Hill:
- 1st Thursday of each month at 9.30 am, in the Chapel, and share morning tea with the residents following the Service.
- Tarry Brae Retirement Home, 129 Brookfield Road, Brookfield:
- 2nd Tuesday of each month at 2.30 pm Holy Communion Service.
- The Ecumenical Service taken at Tarry Brae on the first Sunday afternoon of every second month at 3.00 pm is conducted by Ministers in an ecumenical cycle.
- Brookfield Village (Carinity) Retirement Home, 139 Gold Creek Road, Brookfield:
- 1st Tuesday of the month at 9.30am HAVEN SERVICE. 10.30am MILLER SERVICE
- Iona Retirement Village: 129 Brookfield Road, Kenmore:
- 2nd Thursday of each month – Holy Communion in the recreation room of Iona
- BOLTON CLARKE FAIRVIEW, PINJARRA HILLS – (formally RSL). 2603 Moggill Rd, Pinjarra Hills:
- 3rd Thursday of each month, beginning at 9.30am in the Anzac Wing.
PLEASE CHECK WITH THESE VENUES FOR FURTHER DETAILS
“Friends and Neighbours”
“Friends and Neighbours” is a Eucharist Service held on the third Wednesday of every month at 10.00 am followed by a morning tea at “The Holy Spirit”, Kenmore Church. Volunteers collect the elderly from private homes or rooms in the retirement villages and return them afterwards.